we walked around the cliff house and I always think of How Valentino taught tango lessons overlooking this very spot.. so I told Nick this and we did a really terrible tango,but it was really cute, it was just us..and the cliff house. A truly midnight and the stars and you moment.
Future Mrs....
Some exciting news, I am newly engaged.. who would of thought! Here are some engagement photos we took kind of on a whim, I thought it would be cute to do a theme about the "Hollywood guy" taking the small town midwest girl away,and since Nick has always worked in movies it really fit. My engagement ring is from the 1930s that Nick bought and picked out himself in old Hollywoodland,one of our favorite places to walk around and look at all the old mansions up in the hills. We do not have any wedding day plans set yet but possibly a wedding in Napa Valley next year.


Comments
Post a Comment