Forest Lawn. Glendale.


Finally made it out to the beautiful Forest Lawn cemetery. Many celebrities graves are here. I have always heard about such awful staff behavior, we did not encounter rude staff and it was very quiet and peaceful, although I think if you were to hop the gates to see your fav celebrity you will get asked to leave. You are able to find the sites such as Jean Harlows and Mary Pickford but you cannot go in and see them, and if you think about jumping the gate,they do have cameras. I was however brave enough to go see Clara Bows Grave and it's very easy to see from the "gate". I was thinking to myself, why can't the celebrities have private tombs just for family after all they did share so much of themselves publicly. 






 




So many more updates to share when I have time!! 

Comments

  1. Amazing pics!I like your style!
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so magical!! I loved looking at them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just adore the vintage feel in your photos and your blue and whit dress is so pretty! i love how you wear a headscarf

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It Happned One Night

Fredric March.

Beverly Hills Hotel.