Future Mrs....

 Some exciting news, I am newly engaged.. who would of thought! Here are some engagement photos we took kind of on a whim, I thought it would be cute to do a theme about the "Hollywood guy" taking the small town midwest girl away,and since Nick has always worked in movies it really fit.
My engagement ring is from the 1930s that Nick bought and picked out himself in old Hollywoodland,one of our favorite places to walk around and look at all the old mansions up in the hills.
We do not have any wedding day plans set yet but possibly a wedding in Napa Valley next year.




















Comments

  1. Oh congratulations! What wonderful news. You both look lovely & I wish you tonnes & tonnes of happiness! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy engagement and here is to what I imagine will be a very cool wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay Congrats, love and light and happy planning xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Adorable pictures... the one where your peeking in the oven def made me snicker to myself. So great.

    xo Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! Best wishes to you both!

    And do I spy a certain sequined dress?! It looks marvelous on you; I'm so glad it went to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huge congratulations! These photos are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It Happned One Night

Fredric March.

Beverly Hills Hotel.