I have been nominated for a Liebster blog award from Sweeter gets the journey. Please check out her blog! Thank you so much for the nomination. I will try harder to update my blog more :) hope everyone is enjoying what I have posted so far. 


1.  Do you or have you ever played any musical instrument.  If so what is it?  If not, what would you like to play?
    I played the trumpet for many years, and I took piano lessons but wish I would of kept with it. I would love to learn how to play the slide guitar. 

2.  What makes you laugh out loud?
 Watching I love Lucy. 

3.  Are you a morning or night person?
 Night, but I love the atmosphere of the mornings and want to be more of an early bird. 

4. What do you like to do in your free time?
 Photography, if I do not do it for a while I get grumpy.

5.  How would you describe yourself?
  I am really a goofy person once you get to know me,but seem reserved to those who just meet me. 

6. What would you do with a billion dollars?
 I would fix up Hollywood Boulevard like it was in the Golden age. 

7. Why did you and what was your inspiration to start blogging? 
 I wanted to showcase my photography. 

8. What is one of your pet peeves?
 A weak handshake.

9.  If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? 
Greece

10. What is your guilty pleasure? 
I like watching old 90210 episodes from the 90s


11. If you could have one dream come true, what would it be?
 To live in a 1930s mansion in the hollywood hills and be a recluse. 

Comments

  1. Congratulations! And watching 90210 used to be a guilty pleasure for me too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers! I enjoyed reading them. I LOVE your last answer :) sounds perfect

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It Happned One Night

Fredric March.

Beverly Hills Hotel.